- Responsible for engineering, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions—including writing specifications, design/layout, coding, agile team principles and leadership
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation -
- Champion best practices and guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Work with product owner to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged to product better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with front-end web UI debugging
- Lightning, integrations and experience with data migration is a must
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, and Perforce/GIT.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with automation, test strategy and passion for quality.
- Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field.
- International Project Experience
- Experience working agile (Scrum and SAFe preferred)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification
Gothenburg - Sweden
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen