An international Bank is looking for a candidate to this role:
Our Finance tribe mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering the Bank’s financials. Efficient steering needed to ensure that the Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will be working closely with BI Engineers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains. Our solution processes a huge amount of data stored on internal Banks’s cloud.
• Collaborate closely with IT architects, product owners and other stakeholders to ensure that design meets creative vision, strategy and project objectives
• Remove friction, increase ease-of-use and constant strive for creating a delightful user experience
• Provide well written documentation on UX design: how to implement it, use it and the benefit it brings
• Share best practices with developers, get their mind-set shift towards usability first, code second
• Words like Usability, Accessibility, Behavioural design, Wireframe are part of your everyday vocabulary
• You are able to make your own decisions based on facts and data at your disposal
• Proven track of implemented UX solution in Fintech or other IT sectors
• Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
• English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
About the customer:
The Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For over a decade, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. We want to help our customers become financially confident and help them build their lives and businesses on a solid financial foundation. We aim to create long-term value for all our stakeholders – our customers, shareholders and the societies we are part of – and our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner.
What do the customer offer?
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Responsibility in a growing IT organization facing the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape our team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
The project is full time with start asap for a period of 6 months, but can be longer.
Location: Vilnius, Lituania. Some remote can be negotiated.
Working hours: Between 8.00 - 17.00. Some travel can be expected.
Could this project be interesting for you?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vilnius - Lithuania
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno