On behalf of our customer we are currently looking for an AWS Operations Engineer to join the international Operations team, which is a part of the companys Operations, on a permanent basis.
You will join a strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with skilled colleagues in Vietnam, as well as colleagues in Europe.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our operation and support of client solutions as well as internal systems.
Your daily work will contain:
About our customer:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining AWS infrastructure.
- Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on SLA requirements
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities, and SLA goals.
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies? The company is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally the company employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Are you experienced, ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
As a minimum, you must have the following technical competencies:
- Knowledge of AWS and other Cloud Solutions
- Experience with setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Good knowledge of best practices in cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of Cloud Security principles
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
As a person you are:
- Have an IT-related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have a great customer service mindset
- It will be a plus if you have experience with Linux.
- Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one.
- You’re also a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues.
- You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you.
- You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Could this permanent position be interesting for you?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ho Chi Ming City - Vietnam
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen