An Overview of the Role:
Our client works with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce practice is one of the fastest growing areas for the client in Denmark and focuses on helping their clients achieving business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. You’ll play back the requirements and prepare functional documentation to exceed client expectations using your deep functional Salesforce product knowledge and understanding of core Salesforce configuration (Sales/Service) and software features. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You’ll be working very closely with some of the world’s largest clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you’ll help them develop Sales/Service and wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You’ll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- You’ll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client’s needs and being able to configure Salesforce features. We’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- Our clients will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations and maximise investment from the Salesforce platform, you’ll have an enquiring mind to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Our functional consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
Why would you match this position?
- Good experience of Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service, Community or Marketing clouds
- Experience of working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant / Sales Cloud Consultant / Community Cloud Consultant.
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders in a jargon free and easy to understand way
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Mulesoft, Apptus, etc.
Why should you work with this company?
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Could this permanent position be relevant for you?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Copenhagen - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen