Salesforce Technical Consultant, who knows that you can only create true value by living a valuable life
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Salesforce configuration and coding. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
- Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
What you’ll bring
- Salesforce technical experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
- Experience with working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
What we’ll offer you
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At this company we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
At this company we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Could this permanent position be relevant for you?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Copenhagen - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen